'95 E36 Questions - New Owner

I recently purchase a '95 325I automatic and have a few questions:

1.	While driving on downgrades is it normal that the automatic
transmission downshifts?  Also during cold start it feels as though the
transmission holds in lower gear until the car warms up (first 2-3 minutes
of driving).  Is this normal?  At highway speed (60mph) when in overdrive
the engine speed is 2000rpm.  RPM seams a bit high, is this normal? Lastly,
it seams as though the car should be shifting into the next gear sooner.
(My previous ride was a '85 944 stick.....maybe it is just me and I am not
used to an automatic?)
2.	What is the correct idle speed (in drive)?
3.	Are there any reports of ignition switch problems?  A few times when
I have turned the car off ( but not removed key) and then attempted to
restart, the ignition switch binds.  Also, twice when I have pulled the key
out the bell sounds indicating the key is still in (to resolve I need to
reinsert key start car back-up and shut off again.
4.	A couple times when I open the sun roof part of the upper hatch(?)
did not retract, preventing the roof from opening (90% of the time it works
fine).  Has anyone else had this problem?
5.	Do the fog lights normally have condensation?

Thanks,

Ron Ernst
'95 325I
'66 Porsche 912