Re: Subaru WRX and Audi S4 crush 330xi? Ouch!

 >> Anyone else felt embarrassed by the results of the comparo test
 >> between the new Subaru Impreza WRX, the Audi S4 and the BMW 330xi
 >> in the newest Car and Driver?
 >
 > Good!  Many feel that the beloved 3-series is turning into too much
 >of a "cadillac".

Did the 330xi reviewed in the article have the Sport Suspension option?  I
have the Car and Driver mag at home but can't recall.  I am pretty sure
that the car did not have the Sport Suspension (in which case it probably
rides too much like a Cadillac for a BMW enthusiast.)

Kevin Gregg
kevingregg@domain.elided
1997 BMW M3 Estoril Blue coupe, stock
http://members.home.net/kevingregg/m3/