Some noise questions ('99 M roadster)

Hi all...

I'm getting to know my M Roadster a little better now that I've had it
for two weeks and I've come up with a few minor issues that I am going
to address with the dealer.  However, I just wanted to run them by the
list before giving them a call.

I am hearing an intermittent squeek from what I believe to be the rear
of the car (it's hard to tell because it is intermittent and only
happens with the car is moving).  I had a similar noise on my '93
Eclipse GSX and it turned out to be a warped rotor although, as with
this squeek, the noise didn't seem to have *anything* to do with
brakes.  The kind of car movement that makes the noise happen is also
non-deterministic in that it is sometimes a bump and sometimes a
shudder that causes it to happen.  On a related issue, the brakes do
squeel every once in a while.  Also intermittently. (ug!)  My friend
with a '99 M Coupe has a similar problem (his dealer "cleaned" the
brakes, but it didn't really help).  Is there some TSB related to this
issue possibly?

Next, my driver's side window, audibly and visibly "clunks" when going
up.  Again (ug, ug!) it's intermittent.  It is loud such that I
thought something broke the first time I heard it.  And again, my
friend's Coupe has a similar problem except it is a "snap" when the
window goes down (he hasn't been to the dealer yet for this one).
Could this be a simple lubrication problem?

Thanks for any help!

/greg

- --
Gregory F. March    -=-    http://www.gfm.net:81/~march    -=-    AIM:GfmNet