first Inspection I today

All-

I am having the first Inspection I done today on my 97 M3 coupe (36xxx
miles now) at Russel BMW outside of Balto, MD.  I've had this car only
since April (when it had 31,900 miles).  Unfortunately, I have no
maintenance history for the car.  I bought it from a private seller who had
the car only 6 months.  Attempts to research the VIN at several MD area BMW
dealers have turned up no additional maintenance history (only warranty
work).  Since I didn't buy the car from a BMW dealer (who would have put it
through the Certified Pre-Owned process before selling it),  I'm willing to
spend the $450 this one time.  The car is running fine, by the way.  There
is nothing requiring attention.

Now that I have my recently acquired Bentley's manual, I will probably be
doing all (or most) of the Inspection Is (and IIs) from now on.

(Heck, I just re-read my note and noticed that I failed to ask a question!
[grin])

Kevin Gregg
kevingregg@domain.elided
1997 BMW M3 Estoril Blue coupe, stock