what you can do to help...

you CAN help.

here's what you do... buy something you've been putting off. something
you thought you might not have the money for. spend your money.

the biggest concern we should have right now is for our economy, that's
the engine that drives the country, we need a strong economy. the
military will take care of the people who did this, but the government
can't legislate a strong economy into existence. you and i need to do
that. if you believe the economy is weak, it WILL be weak. if you spend
your money and support the economy, it will be strong.

if you agree with me, and think this is a good idea, then you need to do
something else... tell everyone you know to buy things, this only works
if we all do it. so go out and treat yourself, in addition to helping
the economy, it feels good!

i'm NOT kidding.

m.

ps: and when you're done, go out and give blood.

pps: as for me, i'm getting shiny new wheels and tires for the 525iT.

ppps: i KNOW this is OT, sorry, first time, i won't do it again.