Re: E36 Tune-Up Question!!

You may also want to change the "pollen" filter, too.  I never changed it
myself, but I've had the dealer install a new one.  Supposed to be a real PITA
to change, though.  I forget the technical name for it, but I believe it is
one of the recommended items in an Inspection II.

Eric
87 325ic
94 325is (sold)