E36 Tune-Up Question!!

Good day ladies and gents,

My 1997 BMW 328i now has 70,000 miles on it. I purchased it 2nd hand so I
don't really know what maintenace has been done it it previous to 50,000
miles. I want to do a full preventive maintenance thing before the winter,
and I need recommendations on what I shoud get done for a tune-up. Here's
what I'm getting done for sure.

- - Coolant flush
- - Spark Plugs
- - Trany and Differential Oil Change
- - Fuel Filter (how many are there)
- - Air Filter

Is there anything else I should get done? Are there any engine adjustments?
Maybe PVC valves (if any?) ... I just want to make sure that I get
everything done. Many thanks in advance!!!

Serge
serge.maillet@domain.elided