Re: E36 Alarm diagnostics ?

Nick,

I have a factory alarm system in my E36 M3 (1995).  After an alarm is
triggered, the alarm LED will flash a code to indicate which zone tripped
the alarm.  The codes are:

Doors (1 flash)
Trunk (2 flashes)
Glass (3 flashes)
Hood (4 flashes)

The alarm system in my M3 uses the keyring transmitters with three square
white buttons. Button 1 is labeled 'LOCK UL/DA', Button 2 is labeled 'DBLK
ARM', Button 3 is labeled 'PANIC'.

Hope this helps.

- -rb