Re: Refinishing wheels

I had a similar problem when I took delivery of my E36 325is.  My experience is
that you're probably stuck with the wheels as you have taken delivery of the
car.  Didn't you inspect the car, especially the wheels, before you bought it?
What did the dealer say when you mentioned the wheels?

Find out exactly what they did to "refinish" the wheels.  You're probably right
in your assumption about their "refinishing" technique.  You can try to get
them to replace the wheels, but I doubt they will.  They will probably try to
fix them again.  Just make sure they do it right this time.

Eric
87 325ic