Re: Subject: advice wanted on 750i

John is about to move up the social scale a bit:

> I am about to purchase a 750i , 1992, 101k miles.
> Any owners out there ?  Any tips to offer on the car?

I don't have a 750iL, I've never driven one, hell, I've never
even sat in one.  But this is the internet and therefore I'm
eminently qualified to tell you about the car you're about to
buy.  Actually, there is one and only one thing I know about the
BMW 12 cylinder engines - they are very, very expensive to
rebuild.  Like ten grand expensive.  So, my advice to you is to
take the car somewhere and have a qualified, competent BMW
mechanic check out the motor.

And that's the extent of my 750iL knowledge.  Oh, other than the
fact that if you put the same wheels on yours that Stephen
Robinson put on his it will look REEEEEEEEAAALLY horny and women
will be offering you sexual favors for even the briefest ride.
;-)

John Virnig
'97 328is