WD 40

WD 40 is very flammable. I don't have any experiences with it on paint but I'd be very careful on
what electronics I'd spray it on. My experiences have been that any electronic that can cause a
spark will ignite the WD40 and the electronic will be ruined. EG: (my experiences)Shifter Reverse
light switch, Steering Column Iginition Switch. This product is a great lubricant and many people
swear by it but it will catch on fire if there is contact with an electrical arcing. I suggest
caution with this product.
Henry
84' 325e