  From: bmw-digest
  To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
  Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 5:48 PM
  Subject: bmw-digest V9 #1900

  bmw-digest         Wednesday, August 29 2001         Volume 09 : Number
1900

  Forum for Discussion of BMW Automobiles
         Richard Welty <rwelty@domain.elided>
         Digest Coordinator

  Contents:

  Manual Tranny Oil

  BMW Digest Home Page:              /bmw/
  Useful Administrative Information: /general-notes.txt

  Send submissions to bmw-digest@domain.elided

  Send administrative requests to bmw-digest-request@domain.elided

  To unsubscribe, include the word unsubscribe by itself in the body of
  the message, unless you are sending the request from a different address
  than the one that appears on the list.  Include the word help in a
  message to bmw-digest-request to get a list of other majordomo
  commands.