Re: 320 in Oz...

Ryan,

Let me get this straight, you are asking whether to buy the 320-4 cylinder, or the 323, 325 six
cylinder. Hmmm...let me think about this for a while. I choose the SIX! Almost double the horsepower,
ever slightly more maintenance costs, and a hell of a lot more bang for the buck!

Jacob...I have both.