'87 535iS Wheels

Looking for suggestions for replacing the type2 (BBS TRX) rims on my '87
535iS.  My current 225x390 TRX tires are at the wear bars and need
replacing.  I don't know if I should keep the M5 type rims or replace with a
16" and new technology tires (that work in wet!).

I need to replace the trunk lid (hinge stuck allowing lid to tweak when kid
tried to close), hood (basketball dent) and drivers door (someone tried to
park to close).  The color is medium silver.
Where do I find quality used parts, is the iS trunk special (has the
spoiler)?
What about radio and speaker upgrades, what is done with the tweeters in the
front door window area?
Where do I purchase replacement high pressure hydraulic hose from pump to
master brake cylinder?
How about front strut bushings?  At 150,000 miles the front end has
developed a shimmy when applying brakes.  How do I determine what needs
replacing?  Where are these parts purchased?

Thanks for any assistance...
Clfr@domain.elided