SCCA/BMWCCA-Legal Race Car Wanted

Greetings,

To make a long story short, I sold my trusty 1972 2002tii (SCCA ITA, BMWCCA
OP) a couple of years ago (my mistake), and now I'm eager to race again
(probably another mistake).  I'm looking for an existing race car I can race
competitively in both SCCA and BMWCCA.  Doesn't matter to me what it is
(within reason), but it has to be competitive, and it has to be ready to race
(no street cars, no "project" cars).  Another 2002 (tii or not), 320i, 325is,
328is, M3, or Z3 would work out fine.  Though it is probably sacrilege to say
so, I would even consider a non-BMW product.

Anybody on the list have one or know of one for sale??  If so, please contact
me directly at BMW02Racer@domain.elided.  Thanks..............