RE: RADIO RESET

The alternative to driving and waiting an hour for the "I'm Stolen" mode to
clear is to simply remove power from the radio.  The easiest way is to pull
it from the dash, disconnect all wire harnesses, and reconnect them.  There
may be a separate wire connector for the wire which has power "always on"
(to maintain memory) that you can remove without disconnecting the big
harness.

The disadvantage is that you'll lose your radio presets.

- -rb