RE: RADIO RESET

Henry,
Two possibilities:
- - if your radio beeps in the middle of you entering the 5 digit code than
the radio is thrown off the code entering sequence. Press some digits until
it beeps and _than_ start entering the code.
- - if the above is not the case but the radio will still not accept the right
code, it must have gone into "I'm stolen" mode. Now you'll need to drive the
car with radio powered on displaying 'code' for at least 60 minutes for it
to reset and start reading code entries again.

hope this helps,
alex f