Wheel Prices in Germany

I just ordered a European Delivery 2002 525 with the Sport Package.
Unfortunately, I don't really care at all about the new wheels (Style 81)
that come with the SP. I was considering upgrading to the Style 66M M
Parallel wheels, which are the optional ones found on the 540 SP. Dealer
price here is $550 each.

Since I'll be in Munich in October, I thought maybe I could pick them up
there for a lot less. This is my third Euro Del, and I remember the
parts/accessories prices to always be much less expensive at the dealers in
Germany. Since the Dollar/Mark ratio is even more favorable now, I figure
they should be even cheaper now!

Do we have any list members in Germany, or perhaps someone is doing Euro Del
in the next month or so, who can find out what these wheels cost over there?
If not...any ideas for the cheapest place to buy them here in the US?

Thanks,

Alan