Frustration

OK...well I found a fuel pump for my car but I am still in need of I believe
it's called a Window Regulator/Lifter I need the metal parts with the teeth
that connect to the motor...also I need the motor.  Now I now I have one
touch windows on my car and noone seems to be asking me that when I call
places to find availability / prices.  I've gotten quotes on the motor from
$50 - $350!!!!...All I want is someplace where I won't get completely
raped..I mean alittle no big deal...but at least I will have the right part.
Any ideas???? I'm debating ordering the parts directly from BMW down here in
South Florida.  Oh the parts are for the driver's side door on a 4 door sedan
1992 325i.
P.S. - I even had one guy make a jackass out of me...he told me the Right
Rear motor would fit the front left door...so after 25 min. of pulling out
the back motor and then comparing it to the front one...I realized that he
had no clue what the hell he was talking about.
Sincerely,
Demetrios Matsoukas