New water pumps w/ plastic impellers!

	I'm planning to replace the water pump in my '95 325is before it
disintegrates (44 K miles) due to the plastic impeller.  So, the parts guy at
my local dealership tells me that the newer water pumps have a plastic impeller
again!  He was aware of the original problem, and the fix using the part with a
metal-impeller.

	Does anyone have any experience with this new part?  Is it more
reliable than the older part w/ plastic?  Is it as reliable as the
metal-impeller?  FWIW, the cost is $87.

Thanks,

Mike

- --