E36 1995 Fuel Leak

Discovered a fuel leak yesterday, could have been there for a couple of
days now. A steady drip while the engine is running and slows when the
engine has stopped after a few seconds. I can just see what I assume are
fuel lines directly under the driver's seat leading into some sort of
block or clamp. The drip seems to be from that junction but I can't say
for sure. I have yet to get right under the car, I tend to leave that to
the people who can do something about it.

My shop can't take the car until next week, just wondering if anyone
else has experienced this or knows what it might be. I welcome any
thoughts or ideas on the problem,  not sure if I should be driving long
distances until I resolve this issue. Don't want to be left stranded
somewhere or worse, on fire!

Thanks in advance
Dino