Re: Great dealer experience w/95 740i - very surprised!

Nicolas.Roman@domain.elided wrote:

>ha ha ha...ok. enough already... don't forget your medication.
>
>Nicolas Roman
>Senior Engineering Consultant
>North Miami Beach, FL.

I hate to beat this dead horse any further, but Nicholas, it might be
wise to be conscious of the fact that in using your corporate email for
personal use, you're still representing your company (not that your
manners would be any more appropriate from a personal emailbox) -- and
as such are speaking on behalf of Geopak with every line you type.

In researching companies I do business with at work, I'll often do a
google search for any news or list-serv postings by anyone from that
company (a search for '@domain.elided', for example), and your behavior
(recorded for posterity in a public forum) would certainly color my
perception of your company's professionalism.

If a post doesn't appeal to you, please do what the rest of use and make
use of the 'next message' or 'delete' button(s) in your mailreader of
choice. Personal attacks are a far worse waste of everyone's bandwidth
than posts that might not be relevant to everyone on the list.

- --shawn