<FS> 1997 2.8 Z3

One more time, then off to the masses...

My wife's 1997 2.8 Z3 is for sale.  I wanted to post this to the digest
before putting it up for sale to the unwashed masses.

Here are the details:

1) We are the original owners
2) Hell-red over Tan leather, Tan top
3) 5-speed
4) heated seats
5) 33,226 miles as of Sunday
6) Redline synthetic lubricants throughout (including engine oil)
7) wind deflector
8) CD changer
9) keyless entry/alarm
10) on board computer
11) traction control

All books and records.  Fluids changed early and often.

All original body panels and paint (although it does have some rock chips)

Performance Mods (optional -- I have all the original stuff)

Koni single adjustable struts/shocks
H&R sport springs
Toyo RA-1 tires (stock Michelins have lots of tread left)

Has never seen snow, salt, earthquakes, tornados, hail, fire, brimstone, or
other evil things (well, there was that one encounter with the motorcycle
cop...).

Believe it or not, we've only been able to get in one autocross with the
car... a pity, really.

Selling to make room for future M3 acquisition.

Priced at $25,500 w/Koni's and H&R's  $24,900 in stock configuration (your
choice).

Please email me directly at <KLchmn@domain.elided>.

Regards,

Kirk Lachman