Re: Bay Area mechanic recommendation

At 10:14 PM 7/25/01 -0400, you wrote:

>Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:51:30 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Peter <f1_rennsport@domain.elided>
>Subject: E30 Wheel Shimmy
>
>   Also, any recommendations on BMW repair shops in the SF Bay Area
> (Peninsula)?

Peter:

Check out Marcel's Motorsports in Redwood City.  Marcel was the foreman at
Peter Pan BMW
for six or seven years, then left to start his own shop.  I was always
happy with his work. No BS, knows
BMW's in and out, and charges very fair prices.

He actually spotted worn front wheel bearings that needed to be replaced under
warranty (I bought my '96 328 under the Certified Protection program).
He doesn't need to advertise to get business -- he's that good.

- -Brendon