Audio Install in Milwaukee Area

Does anyone know of a good car stereo installation shop in Milwaukee,
preferably downtown?

I have a 1994 325i w/ the stock '10 speaker' system.  I bought Polk 5 1/4"
and 4" speakers, and was wondering if it would be a good idea to try to
hook up the factory speakers in the doors, (looks like a 3" driver and 1"
tweeter) to the new 4 channel head unit I bought.  I thought I could get a
crossover and only send high frequencies to the factory speakers.  The
rears are not as important so I thought I would leave the remaining factory
speakers, (whatever is there besides the 4" I am replacing,) disconnected
to the new stereo.

Lastly, I bought a 12" Infinity Kappa sub with a sealed box, any ideas on
placement in the trunk, i.e. behind and firing towards the rear seats or
somewhere else firing into the trunk itself?

Thanks.

Ryan Braithwaite, Esq.

1994 325i-Dinan chip, camber plates, Bilsteins, E46 rear bushings, slotted
rotors in front, Pagid pads, 16" OZs W/ D40M2s, and soon a kick ass stereo!
 (5 speed, of course)