Lost E30 Key plus headaches

Ok I lost the key to my car, opps i know. But here is
the deal. I called a locksmith and they said bring my
the trunk lock and glove box lock and I can make it
from that. I then have AAA open my car and take those
items out take them in and the locksmith says that he
can make me a door key but not one to start the car.
Now I went to the dealer and gave him the VIN number
to get the key code for the key. But the car is to old
and don't have those records in the US system. So they
had to fax Germany to get the code. But that was
Tuesday and they haven't heared back from they yet. So
I wanted to see if there was anyone out there that
might have access to key code infomation.

The car is a 1986 325es E30
VIN# WBAAB5401G9684338
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/