95 325iC hardtop question

I am submitting this question for a friend of mine (I help him maintain his
car) - the question is about the availability of hardtops for the '95 3
(325i in particular) series convertibles.  I've seen some (convertibles)
with them on. The car is in Wisconsin, and with the weather less than
reasonable most of the time, a hardtop is nice.

Wanted to know:
1) cost of the hardtop (used/new)
2) ease/procedure of removing and installing? (presuming here it shouldn't
take more than 45 minutes and is a bolt-on affair? is that correct?)
3) (related to above) do any mods need to be done for installation?
4) sources where used ones might be obtained
5) any known problems?

Thanks in advance for any help!
It is (as always) greatly appreciated!
Omar.