Free to good home <e30>

Hello fellow digesters,

Sent this note earlier today, but it appears to have
been deleted from the listserv (or it will show up a
few days from now...oh well, you get what you pay
for). Anyway, I've got an aluminum bumper from an E-30
318i sitting in my garage.  I'm guessing it would fit
any E-30, but I don't know for sure.  It's in decent
shape, but it does have a small dent in the vicinity
of the license plate bracket mounting holes.  Bottom
line is that I'm looking to give it away.  I live in
the northern VA area (about an hour west of DC) real
close to the intersection of I-66 and Route 17.  The
bumper might come in handy to one of the local club
racers.  If you're interested, drop me an e-mail
directly or give me a call at 540.364.1616.  Take
care.

Dave
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/