ZF Trans swap for 5sp

My 88 535is which I am hoping to keep for a few more
years is consuming its second ZF transmission.  First
one went at 115,000 now at 170,000 I have all the same
symptoms again - sloppy and hard first/second shift.

I would really like to have a 5sp and have reviewed
Steve Bernsteins instructions. Is there anyone in the
SoCal area that would be willing to undertake this
project and what should I expect to pay.

Advise is appreciated.

thanks
Dean
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/