K1100RS Exhaust header bolt torque and other stuff

Does anybody have....silly question, considering the audience.  How about -
WHO on this list has the torque settings for the exhaust headers on a '96
K1100RS?  My Clymers lists torque settings based on the size of the nut, but
not the exhaust header specifically.  Incidentally, the Clymers says 33-45ft
lbs.  I set my torque wrench at 40.

Which brings me to 2 other issues.  Those of you who responded to my
vibration question may have hit the nail on the header (hee hee).  A couple
of the header nuts were literally only finger tight so when I tightened
them, it took several turns for some of them.  I haven't had a chance to
test drive (it's nigh on cocktail hour and alcohol and motorcycles don't mix
well with Korbel Brandy, but Pepsi certainly does nicely) but I'm confident.

I also changed the engine oil, fuel filter and spark plugs.  When I pulled
out the old plugs I found - much to my suprise - Bosch Super's with XR7LDC
stamped on them.  They're dual tips with the electrode insulation starting
to corrode away.  They look pretty well worn so I swapped them with Autolite
4164's.  It was the only plug I could find with a cross reference to the
XR5DC and/or the K1100.  It seems to be running pretty well - the next
couple of days will tell for sure.  The question is, has anybody seen that
plug used (the XR7LDC), and has anyone used the Autolite 4164's?  I know a
couple of you are running 4133's, but I hadn't heard that number used
before.

Guess that's about it for now.  The first forray into the bowels of a new
bike are always interesting.  This bike has a story and I'm slowly beginning
to unfold it.  Hopefully it won't cause any long term concerns.

John Virnig
'96 K1100RSA

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]