94 325i; need body shop

Thanks to those who responded to my earlier post about buying an E36.  I
got the car and was having a great time until I got in a light accident
that dented the front fender and bent a small corner of the hood, (all of
the lights and bumpers are fine.)  Does anyone know of a good body shop in
the Milwaukee area?  In particular, one with expertise in straightening and
repainting, as I would hate to have to replace the panel and the hood.

Ryan Braithwaite

1994 325i
1988 Acura Legend-5spd, 141k, blue/blue leather (Now For Sale @ $3200/obo.)