Need extended warranty advice

I recently purchased a 1998 528i with 47,800 miles on it.  The car is in
fantastic condition and I just had it thoroughly gone over by European
Motorsports in Des Moines, Iowa.  In order to take the best care of this car,
I'm considering an extended warranty and I'd like advice from you readers out
there to point me in the right direction.  Any advice or help will be greatly
appreciated.  I'd just as soon you respond directly to me at:
jimi3@domain.elided

Thanks for your help!

End of bmw-digest V9 #1849