Need downgrade advice/help!

Good day fellow enthusiasts,

I have a 97 BMW 328i with M3 sports package. Fully loaded, CD changer and
alarm. Car is in mint condition. Here's the situation: I want to obtain my
private / commercial pilots license. I could not get the financing needed for
the courses, so now I am forced to downgrade my long loved E36 to something
less expensive. The car has 60,000 miles and I still owe $21,000 USD on it.
Can anyone offer me any suggestions on how to recover from this at the most
minimal loss? Would someone be interested in a purchase? I'm willing to let it
go for $18,500 USD if anyone would be interested. Still has warranty left...
OR would anyone be interested in a partial trade? I would be looking for a
trade in the $6000 to $8000 range. Any advice or inquiries greatly
appreciated!