'97 328i For Sale

Well, I lined up a '98 540/6, so it looks like I'm going to be selling
my '97 328i.  Here are the particulars:

'97 328i sedan
VIN WBACD4327VAV46749
Montreal Blue
gray leather interior
auto transmission
upgraded Harmon Kardon stereo
factory 6 CD changer
heated seats and locks
On Board Computer
split fold down rear seat
sun roof
power windows, locks, seats, etc.

The car is in virtually perfect shape, with 31,xxx miles.  Everything
works just as it's supposed to.  Synthetic oil changes every 4000 miles,
tires rotated every 3000 miles or so, garaged, hand washed only, Blitz
waxed every 3 months, parked miles from anyone else.  The car has never
been tracked, autocrossed, or even Concoursed!  It has Blizzak winter
tires mounted on separate BMW alloys as well.  We planned on keeping
this a long, long time and it's been perfect so far.  However, after
selling my 911 last year, I have the urge for a manual transmission
again and succumbed to the power of a 540i.

I'm asking $26,000 with the snow tires and rims (and extra oil filters
and air filters).  I don't think you will find a nicer E36 sedan.  The
Montreal Blue is a deep, rich color that receives many compliments and
has been well taken care of.  The car is located in the suburbs of
Chicago.  Please email me if you want any further details.  Sorry for
the WOB and cross posting.

Donn York