E34 relays question

I am suspecting that I need to replace a couple of relays and need some help
to I.D. what they do? The car is an E34 '92 535i 5 speed.
First one is p/n 61-258-350-566. ETK says "change over relay" and it's color
is pine green.

2nd one is p/n 61-361-388-745 and is tan(ish) brown in color. My ETK says
that this isn't found in my model. I guess PO could have put an incorrect
one in. Any idea what it should be & what it does?
These are the relays that are located on the drivers side in the fuse box.
Where is the best place on line to buy these?
TIA Richard V