visit to Tate BMW Annapolis, MD

Hello-
In my ongoing, part time, casual quest to locate the best BMW dealer in the
metro DC/Balto area to service my 97 M3, I stopped by Tate BMW in
Annapolis, MD at lunch today.  The place was incredibly quiet and peaceful
(no loud voices, no ringing phones, no loud showroom-wide intercom
announcements, etc.)  I met Will Mitchell in the Service Dept.  He owns a
late 80s M3 with 110K+ hard miles on it and a engine bearing problem of
some kind.  He was very friendly and helpful.  He ran a report on my VIN
showing some of the service done on it since it was new (coolant flush,
brake fluid flush, oil service, etc.... not a complete service history, by
any means!)  I also found out the name & address of the first owner (who
bought it back in Dec 96).  Tate did not have a big backlog of work in the
service dept.... I could have had a service appointment tomorrow, had I
needed one.

Here is what Tate BMW charges for a few services...
coolant flush: $70
oil change with synthetic oil: $65
Inspection I: $350
Inspection II: $570
rotors/pads/etc for 4 wheels: $1038 ($600 or so is parts, about $300 for
labor.  They just finished a brake job for another M3 owner.)

They had no 2001 M3s on the showroom floor.  They've sold 3 of them in the
recent past at or slightly above MSRP.

I've also visited Tischer and Russel BMW in this area.

What do you know about Tate BMW?

Thanks,

Kevin
kevingregg@domain.elided     http://members.home.net/kevingregg