Ansa exhaust for e28 535is

Hello all,
I came across an interesting find in a salvage yard the other day.  I was
under the impression that all Ansa exhaust systems for my model car were
of the 2-piece persuasion.  The one I found in the salvage yard is Ansa
and is one piece.  Since I had more holes in my well-worn Bosal exhaust,
I bought the Ansa.  It looks to be in very good condition.  I just was
curious if Ansa made different grades of exhausts or possibly some OE
exhausts for BMW.  Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

James
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.