Hazard relay

Hey Guys

If you remember, I posted that I just bought a '92 E36 320.  It's an
awesome car I'm really happy with it.  There are some things that I need
to sort out and which I want to tackle myself(with the help of this list
ofcourse ;-)

The hazard switch only operates the turn indicators on the passenger
side and not both sides as it should - could this be a faulty relay and
if so will it be a simple swopout with a new one?

Some of the window switches are malfunctioning - I read somewhere about
how to clean them out and solder new dimples on them.  What do you guys
think about this procedure - oh the drivers window doesn't go all the
way down when the button is pressed but rather drops about an inch or
so.  So about ten presses gets the window all the way down...same for
getting it back up.

Finally ... I need to get hold of a wiring diagram for the speakers.
I'm getting the original stereo (Grundig) this weekend and want to
install it.

TIA
Igshaan