Changing the Cabin Air Filter Element on E36

Hello all:

I am about to do my own Inspect II to my 96'328I.  I am very comfortable
with everything on the list but the fuel filter replacement and the Cabin
Air Filter element replacement.  I found the fuel filter, and assume you can
just unclamp the old one and put a new one in it's place.  No special tricks
needed, just the usual dousing with gas.  I read my service manual on how to
replace the cabin air filter and it's sounds tough, plus the manual has no
pics to help you figure out what the text means.  Can anyone tell me if the
Bentley manual goes into better detail?  Are there any tricks that make the
filter replacement easier?

Thanks,

Scott

96' 328i