[none]

Hello all,
I have a 84 325e that I have been working on for some time now (six months
parked last six drove once in a blue moon).
I need to get the torque specs for the some parts I have replaced.
The parts I have replaced is the Front Shocks and Springs the sway bars and
Lower Control Arm and Ball Joints and all the bushings.
The parts I need torque Specs for are
Lower Control Arm both Ball Joints (the inner and outer)
Sway bar contact point
Strut nut
Strut Collar

Any other Nut or bolt used in the replacement of these items (that I have
forgot about)

The problem that I am experiencing is when ever I go over a bump I get a
clunk it does not matter speed or driving conditions). I have put it up on a
rack and had a mechanic look at and take it for a test drive his thoughts
are that it is the bolts that hold the brakes on the front (this could be
the problem but I don't think so). I also have a friend that tends to think
it is the Steering Rack (since there is some play in it)

The car did not make the noise before I replaced the items listed above.

I am trying to go over the car one last time checking that I have everything
torque down correctly before I go out an buy a new rack.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated