rusty-parts.com/Rusty Cullins/Wholesale Parts, Inc.

More bad news. I recently saw a post regarding Rusty Cullins, a regular
advertiser on the list for wholesale parts and while I hate to spread bad
news I think the list has a right to know I have also recently had a bad
experience with Rusty, plus his website says he hasn't paid for it which
leads me to believe there is some other trouble there.  I had placed an
order a couple of weeks ago and never heard anything back from it (such as a
ship date, invoice total, etc) and then emailed him to ask if he had gotten
my order.  He did respond that time and said he got my order but it had not
shipped, he never mentioned a ship date nor a total for the items I
purchased.  I have sent him a couple of emails since then and never heard
back as of this evening.  Even though Rusty has provided good service and
excellent prices with parts that fit right the first time in the past I
would suggest anyone think twice before placing an order with him based on
my recent experience and the other person who posted some problems recently.
Just my two cents as I have both called and emailed both of Rusty's
addresses asking him if he still has my order information laying around
anyway that he cancel it.  It is just not worth the hassle, I would prefer
to pay twice as much at the local dealership and get good service.