FS Misc E36 Equipment

I've sold my 98 M3 and have the following forsale:

PBR Metal Master front and rear Brake Pads - brand new, never installed -
part #'s D1131M & D1132M - $85

BMP Design High Flow K&N Racing Air Filter System (complete bolt on system
including all installation hardware to completely replace stock air intake
assembly)$75

Chrome M3 License Plate Frame - $10

Blaupunkt Toronto RDM126 Car Stereo Receiver - excellent replacement for
stock unit - out of production - works great - see
http://www.blaupunktusa.com/receivers/receivers_99picpage_toronto.html  -
$125

Coustic Amp 2x70 watts RMS - $45

JL Audio 12" sub in custom enclosure w/ facade - system bolts nicely in
trunk - facade completely hides the sub and amp - $225

pictures available by request for all - shipping charges extra

Tod Smith
smithtod@domain.elided