Is this good? -1990 325is

My doctor is selling his 1990 325is. It has  92,000 miles on it and is in
incredible shape. I can't find anything wrong with it to talk him down in
price anymore than I already have, and now its going to go to my mechanic
to be checked out.  I looked at kelly bluebook.com and autotrader and
they value the car at ~8k from a dealer.  Is 7500-8000 too much to pay
for this car?

Thanks
Adam
86' 325(e)