Paint Code **URGENT**

Can someone tell me where I can find the paint code for my 91 318ic
(black).
The auto part store told me that in 91 there were two different black. Code
086 for regular black and code 181 for metallic black. Mine looks like
regular black but I would like to make sure before I buy the paint. I
looked on all tags (I think) but nowhere I can find these sequenses (086 or
181).

If someone can help me locate that code, please E-mail me directly also,
since I plan on buying the paint tonite. (And I'm in digest mode!)

Thanks

Michel Drainville