What should I ask?

I have an 86 325(e) automatic, 165k miles.
It has:
new paint job with 1 scratch
timing belt from the dealer, new v belts
BMP K&N kit, Racing Dynamics front and rear sway bars
new mudflaps, new plugs, rotor, distributor, fuel filter. Mobil 1lubes.
I paid over $4,000 for her in December. The car runs and looks great.
I'm selling the car to buy a 1990 325is with under 100K.

The only problems with her are:

1. There is a wear spot on the drivers seat
2. The chrome strips (lock strips?) on the front and rear windows are
lightly rusted and don't shine as one guy pointed out.
3. either a tire is out of round/ balance or warpped rotors (rummbling)
- -could this be caused by having 2 diff. size tires?
4. AC -I'll have this looked at by the dealer since we were not sure if
it  was working when I bought it and he has been very good to me.

I'll have to put the tape deck from the new is into this car because I
want to take my stereo with me.

I really don't want to put any big bucks into her, so what should I ask
for her?

Thanks,
Adam

Btw the car is in the Poughkeepsie, NY area.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.