OT: New movies posted

Not sure if this is entirely appropriate for this list, but the St. Louis
BMW Club has just posted some new videos from a local autocross and some
from Gateway International Raceway featuring 2 club race movies and a
one-lap demonstration run.  They can be found and consumed here :)

http://www.stlbmwclub.com/movies.shtml

I personally love to go to other chapter's sites and look at all the driving
videos... maybe because I can't get speedvision, but I digress.  In any
event if you found this message not to be appropriate to this board, please
let me know and I will refrain from posting such messages in the future.

Cheers.
Robert Phelan
Webmaster/Newsletter Editor
St. Louis BMW Club