E30 Shiffter Question and Mirror Q

Ok someone hit my left mirror and only the glass
broke. Is there a way so I can change just the glass
peice? I have a used mirror and what to swap just the
glass, as the extior of the used mirror is not in the
best condtion.

Also I want to know what the diffrance bettwen a 85 vs
an 89 e30 325 shift linkage. the sheetmetal console?
Is there a way to update the older car to the 89
standards? Does the 89 have less flex from side to
side then an 85? Just trying to get some info.

Kyle Sanchez
http://auctions.yahoo.com/