Which tires to buy?

I have a 1999 M3 and I'm looking to replace my tires at 30,000 miles.  I
have narrowed my tire choice down to three and would very much like
anyone's advice.  They are for summer use only in wet and dry
conditions.  Price is currently not an issue, but i'll include my costs
so any of you can tell me that i'm getting ripped off, if i am?
1) Michelin Pilot Sports = $1000
2) Bridgestone Potenza S-02 Pole Positions = $838
3) Yokohama AVS Sport = $788

I'd really appreciate any input.  Thanks so much!
- -Matt [mschwarz@domain.elided]
'99 M3

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of mschwarz.vcf]