Kaleco Automotive this is hilarious

OK...whoever put the www.kalecoauto.com....that's a good joke
Just a little excerpt from their car of the month

My car is everything that KaleCo stands for! I have racing stripes on the
hood for more horsepower, the roof is white to cut down on the weight, I am
using the engine oil bypass kit and the engine hasn't smoked since! Because
of the Lucas electronics it uses the blinker fluid, and the new smoke fluid
to replace the stuff that has already eroded from the wiring! All I can say
is Thanks KaleCo! I couldn't have done it without you!

Hehehe...It's got some real suttle humor...
Sincerely,

Demetri