WTF????

Okay here's the deal.  My wheels hum VERY loud.  When I make left turns the
humming decreases when I make right turns it increases.  The faster I go the
louder it gets.  So I change my right wheel bearing and it's STILL there!
Did I change the wrong side??  I was under the impression the whatever side
you turn to when the humming gets louder is the side that is bad.  Am I
wrong??  Could it be one of the rear wheel bearings??  Any help would be
appreciated right about now.  TIA!

Manuel Paredes (Frustrated!!)
95 325i sharked, x-ed, m3mflrd
L.A. BMWCCA